We are excited to share this invitation with you! This means that things are getting back to “normal”! It has been several years since we have attended the National Safety Council(NSC) Safety Congress & Expo as a group. As this will be our first time back together (in-person), please review the following information regarding registration and safety protocols.
- Please see attached “21OCT Raffles Congress & Hotel Registration” document for the links and passwords
- You must register online by Friday, September 17, 2021.
- To have the Congress fees paid for by Raffles, members must use the link provided & captive code in the attached letter.
- Due to this year’s safety policies, guests will not be permitted at any events.
- This year’s event will occur in the West Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center, providing social distancing space, multiple expo floor entry and exit points, and meeting room education on multiple floors.
- Please review the 2021 NSC Safety Congress & Expo Safety + Health Protocols. These protocols include important information regarding proof of vaccination or negative COVID test and facemasks requirements. Please check back often as these protocols can and may change closer to the event.
- Your Congress badge can be picked up on Sunday, October 10, from 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM at the Orange County Convention Center – West Building. Please note that from 3 PM-6 PM is only for captive attendees to pick up badges.
- Hotel rooms must be booked on or before Friday, August 27, 2021, at the Hilton.
- Breakfasts will be Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at the Hilton.
- Lunches will be Monday and Tuesday at the Rosen Centre Hotel.
- There will be a Raffles Networking Function on Monday evening at the Hilton
We look forward to bringing this opportunity to you and CANNOT wait to SEE you in sunny Orlando!
Double Click on the links below to open each document listed.
21OCT Raffles NSC Agenda
Detailed Registration Instructions
21OCT Raffles Congress & Hotel Registration Letter